Purchases Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Radmoor Training, 6 Bourne Close, WS12 2UX. Please note this address if for correspondence and postage only. We do not have facilities to receive customer visits. You can contact us using the details provided on our contact page or by calling 01543 274 452.
- All shopping cart and payment processing is handled directly by PayPal.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods.
- Once we have reviewed your order, we will contact you to confirm that we have accepted your order, and that a contract has been made.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive confirmation that we have accepted your order and no contract has been made.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law. This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales
- Any Training Materials sold are not designed to replace formal training from a qualified trainer.
- You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, in a resellable condition complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. Its helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
Delivery & Returns
- Good will normally be dispatched by us within a few working days of us accepting your order.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery
- We can only deliver to addresses within the UK and covered as standard by Royal Mail’s Postal Service (First Class Signed For, Second Class Signed For and Special Delivery) or by our chosen courier.